Printer Friendly Version

Chamley Outfitting, LLC
Refund Policy/Payment Policy

1.To Book a Hunt:
To reserve a hunt date in our Wilderness Hunting Camp, you must call (307)-455-3755 and we will let you know what openings we have available. We require a $1,500.00 deposit per hunter, due no later than January 15th, to begin the process of reserving hunting dates. We will NOT consider your hunt dates confirmed until we receive your $1,500.00 deposit and a copy of your Hunting License application.
Upon the arrival of your deposit(s) we will send confirmation of your payment and reserve you a hunting spot. Hunt prices are subject to change.

2. LICENSE APPLICATIONS:
You will need to apply online at the Wyoming Game and Fish website http://gf.state.wy.us. Elk Applications are DUE to the Game and Fish no later than January 31st. If you have any questions about your application you can call us at the # above or the Wyoming Game and Fish at (307)-777-4600.

A. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WHO'VE DRAWN A HUNTING LICENSE:
Once you have drawn your tag(s) in February, Chamley Outfitting, LLC will contact you and go over any information regarding your hunt or questions you may have. There will be NO refunds with any cancellation after a successful draw. We cannot refill the hunting spot we held for you, after the state draw takes place. The remaining balance of your hunt will be due in full by June 31st.

-OR-

B. UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT DRAW A HUNTING LICENSE:
If you do not draw a tag, your $1,500 deposit will be refunded with-in 60 days or you may choose to have it roll over for the following year to reserve dates for the following season. With the exception of Archery Hunters, there is usually a left-over license at a first come first serve basis around July 10th. If you want we can hold your deposit until that date.

3. MEDICAL EMERGENCIES:
Should you have a medical emergency preventing you from being able to hunt and you can present Chamley Outfitting, LLC with an "official notification" letter from the Wyoming Game and Fish Department stating that your unused tag may be used to hunt the following year, your deposit will then be applied to a hunt the following year with Chamley Outfitting, LLC.

4.Refund policy for other trips:
Fishing /Drop trips/Re-supply /Scenery / and Non-hunting members of a hunting party. We require 25% (non-refundable) deposit to book/hold your dates for any of the above trips. The remaining 75% will be Due 30 days prior to any of these trips.